Water Alone Can’t, You Need A Lifestyle Change
- Eat nutritious meals that would typically contain 3-4 servings of fruits, 4-5 servings of veggies and green leafy veggies, 2-3 servings of protein, 2-3 servings of healthy fats, and dietary fiber per day.
- Eat 5-6 meals in a day.
- Eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism burning.
- Snack healthy with fruits, nuts, carrots, celery, tomato, freshly pressed fruit and vegetable juices, buttermilk, coconut water etc.
- Workout at least 3-4 hours a week. If you want to use the stored up fat as energy, you have to move your body. In fact, when working out becomes a habit, you will start enjoying it, you will become proactive, your memory will improve, and will not affected by stress, depression, or anxiety.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep. Sleep early to avoid craving snacks in the middle of the night.
- Stress is one of the primary reasons for weight gain. Develop a new hobby or learn a new skill to keep yourself occupied to overcome stress. You can even go on long walks.
- Spend time with yourself and just relax.